Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year, New Goals

It's January - Happy New Year and all that resolution stuff - though I think I'll do better with setting some goals rather than making resolutions I know I won't keep.

I am working hard now at revamping my website, adding new product, and creating new designs for Ragamuffin Prims.  My Etsy shop is online and I'm adding new listing there as well.

There are many new critters and strange folk running around in my head, so as soon as I can get them captured and transformed into cloth and stuffing..they will magically appear!

Hope you all are having a great New Year!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Brought here from Pinterest. Read your coffee-dye blog. I am trying it right now. Also sought out your Etsy store. I am selling on Etsy right now too. Going to close soon as my listings expire.
    I usually do not read blogs (you wondered in one of your blogs if people read them anymore). Never been a blog reader.
    You creations are interesting. I wish you success.
    I make voodoo dolls and wanted to dye my cloth ever since I learned Junker Jane gets her colouring from home-dying.
    Thank you for the recipe for coffee-dye. I hope mine turns out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...should turn out just fine for you. I admire Junker Jane's creations as well. I wish you success with your creations too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my visitors and will respond back on your blog whenever I can. During OWOH it may take me a while but I'll get there sooner or later! Thanks for stopping by!